Sunday, February 13, 2011

LeAnn Adams

I have had many experiences when I have been able to feel my Heavenly Father's love for me, whether it was through a trial or a blessing.There have been many times in my life when I have been struggling or going through a difficult time, where my Heavenly Father has let me know He knows me & loves me. One time I was in the Temple, and thinking about a difficult situation. Suddenly I felt there was someone there that knew me, and loved me very much. To this day, I do not  know who it was, but I know my Heavenly Father sent someone so that I would know the He knew who I was, and that he was aware of my situation. There was no solution to this situation, but I was able to bear it, and it seemed easier for me after this experience. I know our Heavenly Father loves us, and sends us help when we need it. I know we need to ask, and we will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment