Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jennifer Grundberg Ashley

One of the most special experiences I can remember is during a time in my life when I was experiencing quite a bit of emotional stress. I was in the process of making some extremely huge and life changing decisions and was watching my mother suffer as she battled cancer in the last years of her life. One night in my room I was sobbing and pouring my heart out to my Heavenly Father and I PHYSICALLY felt Him put his arms around me and hold me. I'm still not sure to this day if it was Heavenly Father or my Savior that made a special visit to me that night, but it changed my testimony FOREVER. I have since felt the power and companionship of the Holy Ghost in his role as the comforter, but this experience was much different. From that day on I knew that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LIVE. I also know that if we stay in tune with the spirit we can TRULY feel his presence in our lives.
Jennifer Grundberg Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment