Thursday, April 29, 2010

Visiting Teaching Conference Pictures

We enjoyed much merrim'ant' at our Visiting Teaching Conference Picnic. Such a nice evening full of nourishm'ant' and encouragem'ant'!!!

All of our cute Visiting Teaching Supervisers were ants!!
Sis. Lines
Sis. Mortenson
Sis. Johnston
Sis. Yusko
Sis. Stradling
Sis. Peterson






After dinner, Jamie set us up into teams playing a couple games. The first was with a hula hoop. And we had to get it around all of our bodies without breaking hands... great pics!




















Team Pics!

The second game included this gigantic tube, huge!!! And none of these pics do it any justice for how huge it is. Anyway each team had to get their own colored tennis balls in before the other team. And their were no rules, so this led to some cheating and stealing the other teams tennis balls. Ha Ha!! Good times!







Shirley Van Leuven came back to visit our ward and gave such a wonderful uplifting talk. It was so great to see her! Love you Shirley!!
Thank you to all those who came to our visiting teaching conference. It was such a wonderful evening. Yummy food, fun games, and inspiring messages. Thanks Jamie and Connie!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love this entry. And I love you all. Thanks for being such wonderful sisters - it meant the world to me that you came out and supported us in our VT conference. Jamie and I love planning and producing and cooking for these. You are a great contribution to the well being of the sisters in our ward. There are always needs and and you always come through with flying colors - hours of accumulated sacrifice and giving. Thank you, thank you, with all my love - Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures still make me laugh! You sisters are so much fun and such awesome sports. It was a wonderful night, and I wanted to also thank all of you for making a point to come. It really meant alot to Connie and I to feel of your love and your support. I love Relief Society and the association I have with each of you special ladies.

    ReplyDelete